Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 12:34:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kent Vander Velden <graphix@toybox.cc.iastate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Gatway machine with an odd mouse...

  Recently a new Gateway machine has made it's way into our group.  This machine
has some sort of bus mouse that I lack any real information about.  The mouse
itself is one Microsoft's new version with a rolling thing in the middle of
two buttons.  Has anyone gotten FreeBSD to work with this type of mouse?  It
would surprise if there is not one but without any real information about
the mouse or how it is configured I can not do much with it.  We have not
changed the mouse at all (where are the setting anyway?) so if someone has
been able to get the bus mouse on a new Gateway to work, then I would like to
hear from you.  Thanks.