Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 22:45:44 -0600
From:      Jim King <king@sstar.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New Netgear FA310TX

I just picked up a couple Netgear FA310TX cards at Office Depot ($20!).
One of the cards has a DEC chip, the other has a chip labelled "Netgear",
which I understand is a LiteOn near-clone of the DEC chip.  I'd like to
have both cards the same (or at least using the same driver), but the store
only had one of the DEC chip cards.  Are the LiteOn-based cards OK, or
should I look around for another of the DEC-based cards?