Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:34:14 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <Matthias.Apitz@Sisis.de>
To:        Reynoldus Lamuri <rlamuri@it.ntu.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: etherlink III 3com589D-combo BNC support?

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 10:43:26AM +0930, Reynoldus Lamuri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having problem using the BNC on my etherlink III 3C589D-combo card. It works fine with 10BASE-T but I need to use it with BNC. Is there anywhere in the kernel options or recompiling the kernel to make it work with BNC ?

Check the man pages of ifconfig(8) and ep(4) for the "link[0-2]"
options (and please cut your e-mail line at colum 60-70).

	matthias
--
firm: matthias.apitz@sisis.de [voc:+49 89 61308 351, fax: +49 89 61308 188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

UNIX, Windows95 and WindowsNT -- also known as the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.