Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:18:00 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Pyun YongHyeon <yongari@kt-is.co.kr>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysinstall dead in -CURRENT?

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 11:50:23AM +0900, Pyun YongHyeon wrote:

> Long ago, I made a patch for this issue. But it wasn't further
> investigated due to lack of time. I sent a mail to one of
> developer but got no reply. The following is the summary of
> the mail.

That would probably be me.  Sorry this got dropped for so long,
I got a bit distracted by something else.  :-(

The original thread is still here in my spool file, hoping to return
to it soon.  What I got distracted by should settle down for a couple
weeks.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu