Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:28:07 -0500
From:      Glenn Johnson <glennpj@bayouhome.net>
To:        Generic Player <generic@unitedtamers.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make deinstall?

On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 07:49:19AM -0400, Generic Player wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What else do I have to do to remove a program besides make deinstall?
> How do I find and remove all the documentation and configuration files
> that the program spreads around my drive?

If you do not see any messages about files that could not be removed
then you do not have to do anything else. If you do see messages
about files that could not be removed then you can take those one by
one. Check the pkg/PLIST of the port to see what files should have been
there. Be careful not to remove a file or a subdirectory that another
port may use.

Hope that helps.

--
Glenn Johnson