Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:04:55 +0000
From:      Paul Kelly <paul.kelly@demandgeneration247.com>
To:        "doc@freebsd.org" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Colocation Service Users

Hello,

I am Paul Kelly writing in regards to see if there are any possibilities fo=
r us to work with your company.

Would you be interested to reach key decision makers of Colocation Service =
Users?

If yes, then we can provide you comprehensive contacts for promoting your p=
roducts/services to increase your sales lead and brand awareness.

Let us know your specific target audience i.e.

Technology:
Industry type:
Job titles:
Geography:

We will revert to you with more information.

Thank you & Have a great day.

Paul Kelly
Marketing Executive
Disclaimer: This is an advertisement and a promotional email strictly on th=
e guidelines of ANTI-SPAM LAW. We have clearly mentioned the source email i=
d, also clearly mentioned the subject line and there is no misleading infor=
mation of any form. We have found your email address through our marketing =
efforts on the web, if you find this email unsolicited, please reply with "=
Remove" in the subject line and we will ensure that you do not receive any =
further promotional email from our end.