Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2016 03:09:13 -0400
From:      Vishy@mobiwab.info
To:        freebsd-testing@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Follow Up Mail.

Hello There,

I found your Website and E-mail on Google search.
We are an USA based reputed company. Web Design/Mobile Apps/Online Marketing Services (SEO, PPC, ORM, SMO) and Ecommerce solutions at low cost.
  Our primary focus is :-
1. Web site Design & Re-Design Development.
2. Designs – Logo Designing, Creative layouts, high quality graphic designs etc.
3. SEO -1th page in Google (Online Media, LinkedIn, Facebook, PPC, B2B,SMO, ORM)
4. Mobile Apps (iOS,Android,BB,Window Apps)
5. E-Commerce Solutions – Magneto, E-Commerce, big Commerce.
6. Open Source Solutions - Word Press, Word Press Theme and Joomla + Virtumart etc.
7. Payment Gateway Integration -Pay Pal,EBS, Google Checkout, Word Pay, Miners, Sage Pay etc.
8. Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

If you are interested our services then I can send you our company profile/past work details/company info or give me your contact number/drop me an email/Skype ID, so that we can discuss the possible synergies between us.

Awaiting for your positive response
Vishy
(Sr.) Online Marketing Consultant,