Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 1996 17:54:47 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        74071.1637@compuserve.com (Gregory Harris)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD on Mac?

Gregory Harris stands accused of saying:

> Alright, so when WILL FreeBSD be available
> for the Mac and/or the PowerPC?

When _you_ port it.

There's a PPC effort on at the moment (but only one or two programmers working
on it).

If you have an '030 mac, go pester the NetBSD or OpenBSD people.  They
have mac ports that work with some machines.

Or were you asking about the Mac Plus on your desk?

]] "Who does BSD?" "We do Chucky, we do."                               [[