Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:59:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Bjorn Tornqvist <bjorn@tornqvist.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD,Posix,Linux Threading - Are they really useable?

Currently as far as I know, there isn't really a way to do this, although
much work is being done in -CURRENT to fix this.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|