Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:25:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Michiel Boland <michiel@boland.org>
Subject:   Re: kern/72502: [patch] TCP should honour incoming RSTs even if the receive window is closed

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Tilman Linneweh wrote:

> Synopsis: [patch] TCP should honour incoming RSTs even if the receive window is closed
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->freebsd-net
> Responsible-Changed-By: arved
> Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Nov 19 12:02:29 GMT 2004
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> over to freebsd-net mailinglist for review

Wow, this bug has probably been the phantom cause of quite a few bug
reports over the years - good catch!

Sorry that nobody noticed the PR until now, we don't check the PR
database that frequently.  I love that it comes with a regression test,
btw.  We'll have to include that in the new regression testbench that was
recently added.

This should be committed within the next few days, sorry again for the
delay.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack