Date:      Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:24:02 +0100
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@taximagic.com>
Cc:        dinoex@freebsd.org, ruby@freebsd.org, pgollucci@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: redmine-1.2.1_1 is still broken

On 09.11.2011 21:41, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> On 11/9/11 12:23 PM, Bernhard Froehlich wrote:
>>> Tue Nov 1 23:55:41 2011 UTC (7 days, 20 hours ago) by pgollucci
>>>
>>> - Unmark broken, it works just fine
>>> $ cd /var/db/pkg ; ls -1d redmine-1.2.1 ruby1*
>>
>> That is not true. It is still broken and you obviously missed the
>> point.
>>

>> www# cd /usr/local/www/redmine ; rake db:migrate
>> RAILS_ENV=production
>> --trace
> This exact line works flawlessly for me which is why I did what I
> did.

That's nice and we should probably find out why it works only for you.
Probably
you have integrated some patch or the bug needs some special trigger?

It definitely doesn't work for anyone that I have talked to and a PR
came in
yesterday complaining about this problem. So I decided to jump into
that and
mark the port BROKEN again so people know what they can expect. That's
better
than shipping a broken redmine with 9.0-RELEASE.

I hope nobody feels offended because I'm not the maintainer of redmine
anymore
and I'm also not wearing a ruby hat but there was no action about this
problem
in the last month and it doesn't look like anybody cares about redmine.

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/