Date:      23 Sep 2000 12:34:37 -0700
From:      Ricardo Anguiano <anguiano@cs.ucdavis.edu>
To:        "ricardo komatsu" <pepekomatsu@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ayuda, por favor

rough translation:

I possess an es1688 soundcard isapnp that I can not configure in FreBSD.
I switched it with a creative sb16 isapnp, but it also does not
function.  Please, someone tell me if there is some solution to my
problem.  I will be very thankful to those that can help.

Ricardo,=20

No se como ayudarte.  Alamehor alguien save.  Has buscado solucion en
los archivos?

-Ricardo