Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:46:14 -0500
From:      Branko Miskov <branko@borderware.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NIC card problems

I have installed Free BSD 2.2.8 on a machine with 2 3C900B cards.  I had
problems connecting from the box to other machines on our LAN.  I found
the following error messages:

eb0: ebwatchdog: MIP reset 0x8000 0x1000a0
eb1: ebwatchdog: MIP reset 0x8000 0x1000a0

Does anyone know what these mean?  I have checked the archives and
couldn't find anything about them.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Branko
--
Branko Miskov                           tel.  +1 905 804 1855
Technical Support                       fax.  +1 905 804 1865

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough [to break modern encryption]
 would be the development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."

   - Bill Gates