Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 01:25:21 +0300
From:      "Stephen Karrington" <sk@dreamtime.net>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New to SMP, is it Ok to use?

Hello,

What I would like to see if possible is a spec of a hardware system that
supposedly works with SMP freebsd. I am still sitting with a 2 processor
system using FreeBSD 4.7-RC that only works with one processor. And this
was the second time I've had this problem.

I need to buy more servers and this next time around I would like to
know what actually works so I'm not stuck with this extra processor just
sitting there looking at the other one and doing nothing. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Stephen