Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:07:42 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <rsm@acm.org>
To:        Nin|a405 <ninja405@warlords.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 574tx support

cc list trimmed massively...

On Fri, Mar 12, 1999 at 11:06:21AM -0800, Nin|a405 wrote:
> First: thanks for the apology, and yes I read through the archives, both
> freebsd-questions and freebsd-mobile and found nothing to do with this card.
>
> Two: I also have a Intel EtherExpress pc100 mobile adapter that can take the
> place of the 3com card.  Both of which would be nice to have a driver for.

I believe that my Xircom driver should work with your Intel card (it seems
this card is really a Xircom CE3 in an Intel box).  You can download the
driver from http://www.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/~scott/xe_drv/

If you do try it out, please send a message to the developers' mailing list
<freebsd-xircom@lovett.com> letting us know whether it works or not.

Maybe you and Alan can join forces to work on the 3Com driver?

	Scott