Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 1995 07:00:32 +1000
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org, peter@haywire.DIALix.COM
Subject:   Re: taylor-uucp mods in freebsd-current?

>Taylor-uucp 1.06 is being prepared for release, and the author has asked
>for any final patches..

>How much has the code in FreeBSD diverged?  It's hard to diff trivially
>because of the reorganisation of the directory tree...  A grep revealed
>some of the FreeBSD versions are up to v1.5, and a lot are at 1.3.

Not a lot, but it is even harder to diff trivially because there are no
tags to help distinguish the Taylor diffs from our diffs.
`cvs diff -c2 -r 1.1' gives 37704 lines 1058787 chars of output.

Andrey usually sends changes back to the author promptly, so we are
unlikely to have diverged significantly, but it's hard to tell.

Bruce