Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:05:22 +0100
From:      vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devd based AUTOMOUNTER

Hi,=20

I have created a PORT at last, its in the 'port' directory in the usual pla=
ce:

https://github.com/vermaden/automount/

Its my first PORT so feel free to bash me about my mistakes ;)

After latest 'commits' I think that its ready for day-to-day use.

To make 'full advantage' of *automount* install these ports:

sysutils/ntfsprogs
sysutils/fusefs-ntfs
sysutils/fusefs-ext4fuse
sysutils/fusefs-exfat

I will try to add these ports as OPTIONS in the Makefile later.

I will have to think about creating a man page through ...

Feel free to submit Your propositions about next changes/development,
because I think that I already created everything 'I' needed.=20

Regards,
vermaden

---
=20