Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:25:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Daniel <john@cell-works.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I am trying to install the cvsup port  with out the gui

i use to use the cvsup-bin port but I no longer see it. I don't want to
install a gui but the default for the cvsup port seems to require a gui.

system 4.4r
p166
32m

How do i tell the port not to install the gui (xfree86, etc)? Is there a
switch I have to use to tell make not to use the gui?  Do I have to modify
the make file?

I was looking at the make file and it said I should define \"WITHOUT_X11\"
How do i do that?

How can i find out what my options are when I install a port?

Thanks

Jojn
"Don't want no trouble , don't start no trouble."

-Some actor in some sitcom