Date:      Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:26:04 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles Makefile doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/version-guide Makefile article.sgml

--J19t2I20ndwispKK

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 07:18:50AM +0000, Mark Linimon wrote:
> linimon     2005-08-17 07:18:50 UTC
>=20
>   FreeBSD doc repository
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     en_US.ISO8859-1/articles Makefile=20
>   Added files:
>     en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/version-guide Makefile article.sgml=20
>   Log:
>   Add a new article, "How To Choose The Version Of FreeBSD That Is
>   Right For You."

Excellent work, Mark.

I don't think that we should do this though:

    <copyright>
      <year>2005</year>
      <holder>The &os; Documentation Project</holder>
    </copyright>

The copyright is presumably supposed to held by the FreeBSD
Documentation Project, but that has been parameterised away and that
doesn't sit too well with me.  The same goes for the author element.

Ceri
--=20
not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)

--J19t2I20ndwispKK

--J19t2I20ndwispKK--