Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 97 14:02:46
From:      me@corecom.net (Michael A. Endsley)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HD is full w/o X

I now have BSD running on my 2nd HD but here is the problem:
My HD is 420 megs and is solely BSD. It is 99% full w/o X!!
I do have emacs running now (thanks Doug), popclient and 2
email prgs (pine and elm).  I used the novice install and d/led very
little else.  Is there something else that comes with the novice install
that takes so much room?
Is that normal storage for BSD?
If not, and now that I know how to set everything up, perhaps I should
start all over again and be more careful!??
Thanks,
Mike

THIS MACHINE IS POWERED WITH OS/2 WARP and FreeBSD 2.2.1
me@corecom.net
http://www.corecom.net/endsley/