Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2012 06:31:15 -0800
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: lib for working with graphs

--8Ll2WeG2L2s3+nMg

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 04:20:28PM +0200, Andriy Gapon wrote:
>=20
> Does anyone know a light-weight BSD-licensed (or analogous) library / pie=
ce of
> code for doing useful things with graphs?
> Thank you.

Errr.... "graphs" is fairly ambiguous, and "things with graphs" covers a
very wide range of activities.

ports/math/R may be useful for this -- I use it to generate graphs (and
perform statistical analyses).

ports/graphics/plotmtv is possibly of some interest, as well, as it
allows a certain level of interactivity (though the code hasn't been
updated in quite some time -- but it still works).

If neither of those suits your intent, perhaps you could expand a bit on
what that intent is?

Peace,
david
--=20
Taliban: Evil men with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.

--8Ll2WeG2L2s3+nMg

--8Ll2WeG2L2s3+nMg--