Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:40:15 +1000
From:      "Tim Allshorn" <ta_iy@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cron pickle

Hello.
    I need to be able to run a particular program at the last minute of each
month and yes I know it would be much easier to run it at the first minute
of each month, but my hands are tied and my brain is too puny to work it
out.

    I know the cron command has to be something like : 59 23 ? ? * , with
maybe some condition on the end.

    If someone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks