Date:      Fri, 12 May 2006 20:43:15 +0100
From:      Aren Olvalde Tyr <aren.tyr@gawab.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1 cpu + 2 monitors + 2 keybord/mouse is it possible

--nextPart1315269.SViRXaebyP

> Reading the man page for kbdmux it isn't clear to me if the keyboards will
> work independently in X but it might be worth a try.

Theoretically it shouldn't be a problem using separate keyboards/mice under=
=20
[separate] X [sessions]; simply use a separate xorg.conf configuration file=
s=20
per display, each one set to use the appropriate keyboard/mouse.

So as long as kbdmux is happy, I don't see a problem.

I suspect it might be easiest to have one PS/2 mouse & keyboard, and one US=
B=20
mouse & keyboard.

Aren.