Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:01:47 -0600
From:      James Earl <james@icionline.ca>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD GNOME Port Installer Interface

Hi,

I've been thinking recently about trying to make a VERY simple GNOME UI
for installing FreeBSD ports.  I was thinking of something that
basically interfaced with the existing tools, nothing more.  Just
something that would be convenient for new users of FreeBSD GNOME to use
to install ports, who would otherwise have no idea how to type cd
/usr/ports/.../ ; make install!

Has anyone been working on a similar app?  I thought I'd try using this
as something to learn with.

James