Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2000 07:38:16 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "'John Turner'" <john@drexeltech.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: MS Proxy

	Coming over from the Micro$oft camp in a trade that netted them nothing but
a handfull of beans, I can tell you that the early versions of the MS Proxy
Server would only run on NT 4, and wouldn't run well unless it was on NT
Server, due to the connection limitations inherent in Workstation.

	I haven't had a chance to play with 2.0, but if it's running on 98 now,
that's scary.  I imagine it would run well on 2000, but not 98.

	But, if it's my network, FreeBSD is gonna be playing proxy server... and 98
is gonna be utilizing one of the better Micro$oft programs out there... Age
of Empires.  *Grins*

--- Andy