Date:      Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:32:30 -0800
From:      Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino@speakeasy.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Terminal question for U5

Hi,
I hope this is a quickie question:  What can I do to get a usable
terminal for sysinstall on a Sun Ultra5, using the default built-in
framebuffer attached to a Sun 365-1343 17" color monitor?  I have a
perfectly good FreeBSD 5.3 sparc64 CD here which I can't install from
because I can't see what I'm doing in sysinstall, because all the
available terminal types appear to assume my screen is 80x25.

--
 Phil Stracchino
 phil.stracchino@speakeasy.net