Date:      Thu, 09 Jan 1997 09:36:40 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.ru>
Cc:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>, obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu, m230761@ingenieria.ingsala.unal.edu.co, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Niklas Hallqvist: archivers/hpack.non-usa.only

In message <Pine.BSF.3.95.970109135843.594B-100000@nagual.ru> =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= writes:
: The most difficult problem is to determine what __44bsd__ macro covers.
: Is it will be frozen list of features? Or __44bsd__ will reflect some
: version/date which synchronizes through all *BSDs? Looks unreal.

I think that is why I object to it as well.  Is that BSD 4.4, 4.4 Lite
or 4.4 Lite 2?

I still haven't seen any comments on the

#if defined( unix ) || defined( __unix__ )
#include <sys/param.h>
#endif

code that I posted which should work and be correct on most systems.

Warner