Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:06:55 +0200
From:      "Vahric MUHTARYAN" <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Unsupported Driver at the instalaltion section

Hi Everybody,=20

	Sorry I know this kind of question posted the list but I can't catch
it. I'm almost using intel based board and RAID controllers and some =
time
Promise RAID controller for IDE Disk . I don't have any gripe about =
drivers
because all of them are foundable by FreeBSD .=20

	=DDf hardware vendor have a driver or build new driver for FreeBSD
newly Does it possible to introduce this driver to the FreeBSD because I
cant find any section on handbook for .=20

Vahric =20