Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Walzl <g3alltheway@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sorry but....

This isn't really a freebsd related question per
se....but it is related to this group.  Sorry But I
have yet to install FreeBSD...have to get a few more
parts first! ;-)..okay...on to the question!! Is there
a way to make it send out a sort of digest? So it
sends out a bunch of messages at once instead of one
at a time?  I was looking through the help message but
didn't see any commands to make it do that.  Thanks
for any help you guys can provide...I'll probably be
posting for more help in the future...so I'll be
looking forward to the help again! :-) later
-c