Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:51:08 +0800
From:      "Gil Agno Virtucio" <gihl@nesic.com.ph>
To:        gtheodo72@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Colous for characters

maybe you can try using vidcontrol
say for example :
vidcontrol lightgreen black

you can see "man vidcontrol" for further reference...

hope this helps... (: hope you'll enjoy using FreeBSD.

Gil Agno Virtucio
Janitor/Collector/Messenger
NEC System Integration and Construction Philippines Inc.
15th Floor BPI Buendia Center
Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City 1200
Cellphone : +639163989695
Office Phone: +6328914167