Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:29:55 +0100
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        Gunnar Flygt <flygt@sr.se>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem getting Palm to connect

: I only got connection palm tungsten <-> pc to work with linux, and then
: I have to (I use jpilot) hit the hotsync button in jpilot and then the
: hotsync button on the palm cradle and then again hit the hotsync button
: in jpilot. Maybe if you try the same procedure on the FreeBSD.

I'm following a how-to that says you can run 'tail -f /var/log/messages' and
should see *something* when you press hotsync on the palm.  It seems if I
try to set up the whole combination, with jpilot and all, that it would be
hard to diagnose what is working and what is not.  Did you just install
everything and then run it?

jm