Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:34:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      michael kellam <mkellam29@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org

Hello,
I was referred to the site by a friend who does web
hosting and he suggested that I check out the FreeBSD
site. I am interested in running and performing my own
web server and site development and would like to
subscribe to and aid in the development of the
FreeBSD.org domain. Please respectfully accept my
application.

Thank You,
Michael Kellam
mikekellam28@hotmail.com