Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 00:51:57 -0400
From:      "T.P" <overwhelm@cpe0004761ac738-cm00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>
To:        Juha Ylitalo <juha.ylitalo@iki.fi>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: xpcd-2.08

Hi !
Thank you, Mr. Ylitalo, for your fast reply ( I didn't expect ) !

> I tested my existing xpcd, then did pkg_delete for it and installed it
> again from ports into my 4.6-RELEASE box (XFree86-4.2.0 (server and
> clients have _2 and libraries _1 as suffix)) and they both worked. It
> seems to be working without any problems in my GNOME 1.4 environment
> (sawfish as wm).
> I guess one possibility is that there is some strange dependency that
> I've forgot to add into my port, but I can't figure right away what it
> might be.
>
> For references:
> http://www.iki.fi/jylitalo/xpcd1.png
> http://www.iki.fi/jylitalo/xpcd2.png

Thank you for your help !

I'm currently using KDE 3.0.2 what is the difference between your system and
mine.
That is why when I read your answer I started my X session without KDE - in
twm .
Xpcd works fine !!! :-))
It seems that the problem is to start Xpcd in KDE environment and I have no
idea for now how to get Xpcd running in KDE !

Thank you!

Best wishes
T.P