Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:52:14 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Dejan Ilic <svedja@morgaine.rydnet.lysator.liu.se>
Subject:   Linked commands and relative addressing

Hi.
 I'm bringing up an old question.

 If I remember correctly from previous explanation on this channel
 "linked commands" (LC) and "tagged queuing" (TQ) has about the same
 effect.

 Now all my harddisks support TQ but not LC. The problem is that I have a
 toshiba 15x drive that does the opposite. It supports LC but not TQ.
 Beside that is supports so called "relative addressing". Any way of using
 these features to get optimal performance out of the drive ?

Dejan Ilic, Tech Univ. of Linkoping, Sweden   Phone: +46-13-473 01 06
Email: svedja@lysator.liu.se   Web: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~svedja

 "I may look like The Devil but i'm an angel deep down in my heart"
       [finger -l svedja@lysator.liu.se for public PGP key]