Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:20:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      abhijit vaidya <sherlockabhi@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Query

Hi all,
     I am a student of final year of computer
engineering in Pune Institute Of Computer Technology,
Pune, India. I am doing 'Highly Available Netwrok File
Server on FreeBSD' as my final year porject. I want to
know if there exists any jounaling file system on
FreeBSD. If it does, then that will help me a lot
during the designing.
Please inform soon.
Thanking all in anticipation,

                         Yours Sincerely,