Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 19:24:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vincent Cojot <coyote@step.polymtl.ca>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3940 questions..

Hello Everyone,

	I have been a bit disconnected from the computer hardware world
for the past year or so but I'm planning to upgrade a SCSI card and I have
a couple questions:

	- Are the new 3940UW's (UW not U2W) well supported under Linux
(2.0.3x for now)?

	- What's the difference between the 3940AUW and the 3940UW? Both
are listed by Merisel but only the 3940UW appears on Adaptec's site.

Thanks in advance if anyone can give me some info... :)

Vincent