Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:26:43 +0100 (CET)
From:      Morten Grunnet Buhl <nemo@rudiment.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Some jail questions

Hello people,
Yesterday I sad down and installed som jails and got em to work just fine,
really it was a pice of cake, with the fine manual and all. But I ran into
trouble when I tryed makeing one of the jail into an nfs sever for the
other jails. So my first question is: Is at al all possible to run an nfs
from a jail?

Secondly I would like to hear from other users of jails, my plan was to
put apache, mysql, nfs server and dns in seperate jails - is this to much,
should I merge apache and mysql?

Diskspace is not an issue, but im a little low on processing power and
RAM. Its and old machine borrowed from a friend, so I cant tell much more
about the its guts.

The site hosted on the server is a private so theres not a lot of trafic,
but im planning one using jails in production, as soone as I have learned
a little more, so any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance, Morten