Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2023 22:01:27 +0900
From:      "lain." <lain@fair.moe>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@gmail.com>, Joe B <jcb2023az@gmail.com>,  freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Email Client

--h756hpzykxik5mdi

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 2:02=E2=80=AFAM Joe B <jcb2023az@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's a good mobile email Client for lists? I'm on my phone 99% of the
> time and reply to email also on Mobile.
>
> I'm using an android and iPhone

Neomutt is the way to go, no need for anything inferior.
But if you insist on using a consumer toy (Android or iPhone), try some
SSH app (I have neither Android nor iOS, so no idea which one), and
connect to an actual computer with Neomutt on it.

--=20
lain.

Did you know that?
90% of all emails sent on a daily basis are being sent in plain text, and i=
t's super easy to intercept emails as they flow over the internet?
Never send passwords, tokens, personal information, or other volunerable in=
formation without proper PGP encryption!

If you're writing your emails unencrypted, please consider sending PGP encr=
ypted emails for security reasons.
You can find my PGP public key at: https://fair.moe/lain.asc

Every good email client is able to send encrypted emails.
If yours can't, then you should consider switching to a secure email client=
, because yours just sucks.

My recommendations are Claws Mail or NeoMutt.
For instructions on how to encrypt your emails:
https://unixsheikh.com/tutorials/gnupg-tutorial.html

--h756hpzykxik5mdi

--h756hpzykxik5mdi--