Date:      Tue, 02 May 2000 12:07:04 +0100
From:      "Roberto Nunnari, AGIE" <roberto.Nunnari@agie.ch>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   AVM Fritz!Card pnp

Hi there,

At home I use FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE and recently I bought an
isdn card (model in subject line) as I found it listed in
the supported hardware. Unfortunatly it doesn't seam to
be so as it fails to build a kernel configured for it.
It warns about unknown option AVM_PNP and device pnp and
then, going on with build it fails with unresolved
symbols. Yes, I added pseudo-devices for layers 2 and 3 and
i4b.

Looking at the LINT file, I found out the card is not
supported, despite it is listed in the supported hardware
document!

Is that right? If so, will the card be back in the supported
hardware?

Thanks.

Best regards.
--