Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 1997 15:16:10 -0700 (MST)
From:      Digital Dreamer <dreamer@dedicavia.inetcan.net>
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@mcs.net>
Cc:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>, karl@mcs.net, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: REPLACE LAST MESSAGE REGARDING PATCHES - I posted the wrong

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, Karl Denninger wrote:

> I'm not backing off on anything.
>
> --
> Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity

  Karl, I think you might just want to take a second and cool down here..
the Core team has a lot on their minds just right now in light of this
rather serious hole, and I strongly doubt your upper case replies spur
them on at all.  If I was them, your behaviour would give me quite a
sense of apathy about the whole thing ; you're just being unreasonable.

  dreamer