Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:20:52 -1000
From:      Clifton Royston <cliftonr@lava.net>
To:        Paul Khavkine <paul@colba.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: File system full

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:13:54PM -0400, Paul Khavkine wrote:
> I see.
>
> Any way to find out what process is doing it ?
>
> I doubt it's a local DoS since noone has shell access to the machine.
>
> Thanx
> Paul

  You should be able to use fstat (or lsof, if you have it installed)
to find what files are currently open by running processes, and look
through the output for files in /tmp.

  man fstat, and look at the -f option.

  -- Clifton

--
          Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr@tikitechnologies.com
         Tiki Technologies Lead Programmer/Software Architect