Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:35:14 +0200
From:      ashley.moore@apprehensivesight.com
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Veeam Backup Marketing Users

Hi,

we would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently updated *Vee=
am
backup Marketing Users list* which helps you to improve your business
campaign.

*We have other Innovation information also like*: Hyper-V, Iperius Backup,
EaseUS Todo Backup, VMware ESXI, Acronis True Image, Backup4all, Macrium
Reflect and many more.

*Data Fields:* =E2=80=93 Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Deta=
ils
like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and
industry.

Please let me know your thoughts. We will provide you the more information
according to your criteria and interest. If you are not the right person to
discuss this mail then feel free to forward this mail to the right person
in your organization.

Thanks,
Ashley Moore
Marketing Analytics.

                             Reply with "Not Interested=E2=80=9D if you don=
=E2=80=99t want
to receive emails.