Date:      Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:00:31 +0200
From:      "Petr Murmak" <petr@cdr.cz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Where to get latest ISO image

Hi!

I'm very sorry for disturbing, but I didn't found answers by myself.

I want to install latest FreeBSD-STABLE from ISO image (burned on CD). I
can get one from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/4.6/4.6-disc1
.iso, but it doesn't contain patches from latest security advisory and
security notice.

I found in latest security advisory
(ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-02:28.reso
lv.asc) that there is 4.6-RELEASE-p1. Is there ISO image of this
release?

And I also found on
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-stable
.html, that latest FreeBSD-STABLE snapshots (maybe ISO) are on
ftp://releng4.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/. But this FTP does'n accept
anonymous access.

So, where can be found latest ISO images with at least latest patches
from security advisories?

Petr