Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:08:20 -0800
From:      "Paul M . Lambert" <plambert@plambert.net>
To:        David La Croix <dlacroix@cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2-STABLE broken build? (Recent commit)

I am seeing the same thing, on a newly-installed 4.2-RELEASE system.

About to cvsup again, maybe something is fixed.

--plambert

On Tue, 02 Jan 2001, David La Croix wrote:

> Just CVSupped 4.2-STABLE this evening, and tried to build a new
> kernel on the following system:
>
> FreeBSD narf.suddendeceleration.com 4.2-BETA FreeBSD 4.2-BETA #21: Mon Nov 20 19:02:11 CST 2000     dlacroix@narf.suddendeceleration.com:/usr/local/src/sys/compile/narf  i386
> gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)
>

> Make depend fails with the following message:
>
> mkdep -f .depend -a   -nostdinc -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -I- -I. -I@ -I@/../include -I/usr/include  /usr/local/src/sys/modules/ray/../../dev/ray/if_ray.c /usr/local/src/sys/modules/ray/../../dev/ray/if_ray.c:268: dev/ray/if_raymib.h:
> No such file or directory
> mkdep: compile failed
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/local/src/sys/modules/ray.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/local/src/sys/modules.
> *** Error code 1
>

> Sorry if someone already noticed this and fixed it ...
> I don't subscribe to -stable.

I hate bombs, terrorism, fear, plans, future and past injustices, manifestos,
popular sentiment, ignition, timetables, meetings, and poorly adjusted
weasels.  A warm hello to my friends and fans in domestic surveillance!