Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:25:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>, Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Well, FreeBSDCon has already made it into upside magazine...

I agree.  I would have done as much when I setup the mirror, but:

1)  gmarco didn't create real thumbnails.
2)  The workstations in the terminal room weren't equipped with the Gimp.
3)  It was rushed.  Nik was posting it, and the 128K wasn't going to cut
it.

Jeremy Shaffner           JORSM Internet, Regional Internet Services
System Administrator      7 Area Codes in Chicagoland and NW Indiana
jer@jorsm.com             100Mbps+ Connectivity, 56K-DS3, V.90, ISDN
support@jorsm.com         Quality Service, Affordable Prices
http://www.jorsm.com      Serving Gov't, Business, Individuals Since 1995