Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:33:27 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        Søren Schmidt <sos@ravenock.cybercity.dk>
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans), garyj@frt.dec.com, jdp@polstra.com, current@FreeBSD.org, Gary.Jennejohn@munich.netsurf.de
Subject:   Re: The new gdb links with -lmalloc ?!

In message <199701171115.MAA01334@ravenock.cybercity.dk>, Søren Schmidt writes:

>> >Anybody else having problems with the new gdb ?
>>
>> I haven't seen it yet, since ctm has stopped.  Is this a hint to
>> switch to cvsup? :-)
>
>No, according to phk one of the security features in ctm triggered
>when so many files disappeared in the old gdb dir, it should be
>running again (allthough I havn't received anything yet)..

There is a "damage" limit on CTM which was set to "delete max 100 files"
and the gdb stuff seems to have triggered it.  I've increased the
limit to 300 this morning (some hours ago by now.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.