Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:28:04 -0500
From:      Phil <ReachMe@Syne-Post.com>
To:        ache@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: analog-3.11

Hey there now that I have analog installed from this package, where do I
find the analhead.h and anlgform.c or anlgform.cgi file????

I think I have looked everywhere for them.

The /var/db/pkg/analog3.11/+CONTENTS file mentions nothing about these
files.
Why can't I find them, they are important aren't they?

For over a week I have just presumed it was my fault that I couldn't
find them and now after several thorough searches there is no trace of
these files.

where can I find them?

Phil