Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 17:48:55 -0400
From:      "Gary T. Corcoran" <garycor@home.com>
To:        Munish Chopra <chopra@runbox.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Purchasing a new laptop...advice?

"Gary T. Corcoran" wrote:

> PC Mall (pcmall.com) sent me a flyer advertising the now low-end IBM

Ugh.  Their web site sucks.  They don't even list the "specials"
advertised in their paper flyer.  But I'm sure if you call them
and talk to someone there they could sell you the "specials"...
They list the 800 number at the top of their screen, but they also
have the direct-dial number listed in small print at the bottom of
their screens...

BTW, forgot to mention last time that it is the IBM ThinkPad A21M
models that have the lowest prices...

Gary