Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:16:04 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports broken by recent tcl/tk changes

exmh should be removed and exmh2 should be renamed to exmh, exmh is so stale
it's not funny...

I'll take a peek at ical.  I'm surprised tkgoodstuff still works -- I'm in
the process of fixing it to work with the tcl/tk 8.0 ports.

I'd like to point out to everyone that we really want to get ports OFF of the
tcl7.6/tk4.2 code.  Tcl/Tk v8.x is MUCH faster.  If you have a choice to go
either way, please port to the new code.