Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:41:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Andrey Sverdlichenko <blaze@infosec.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hostcache

[Please don't post to multiple mailing-lists.]

<<On Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:27:10 +0400 (MSD), Andrey Sverdlichenko <blaze@infosec.ru> said:

> Is net/hostcache.h interface obsoleted by other or developers just don't
> need them? There is no uses of them in kernel sources.

It was the beginning of an idea I had several years ago which was
never brought to fruition.  I would have removed it from the tree some
time ago were it not for the fact that I can't seem to get Mark Murray
to reestablish my identity on freefall.  That's not to say it won't
come back (probably in substantially different form) at some point in
the future....

You'll probably find that there are important bits missing if you
actually try to use it for anything real.

-GAWollman